Malwarebytes Cyber Security Software & Anti-Malware
- Explained: Domain frontingon December 1, 2023 at 2:04 pm
Domain fronting is a technique to hide the true origin of HTTPS requests by hiding the real domain name encrypted inside a legitimate TLS request.
- Will ChatGPT write ransomware? Yes.on November 30, 2023 at 7:53 pm
ChatGPT 4.0 can write basic working ransomware in minutes.
- Associated Press, ESPN, CBS among top sites serving fake virus alertson November 30, 2023 at 4:03 pm
A fake antivirus alert may suddenly hijack your screen while browsing. This latest malvertising campaign hit top publishers.
- Meta sued over forcing users to pay to stop trackingon November 30, 2023 at 12:01 pm
Privacy organization nyob has filed a complaint against Meta about their “Pay or Okay” model it has introduced for European users.
- Update now! Chrome fixes actively exploited zero-day vulnerabilityon November 29, 2023 at 11:00 pm
Google’s released an update to Chrome which includes seven security fixes. Make sure you’re using the latest version!